Star Wars is one of the most recognizable and most popular franchises in the world. In case you're unfamiliar with it, it's a parody of a bunch of sci-fi and fantasy movies that came out in the 50s & 60s. There are currently seven movies in the franchise.
Star Wars was created by a guy named Jorge Lucas who wanted to rip off his favorite movies and serials from his childhood. Lucas began production on his new series which took heavy inspiration from Flash Gordon, Akira Kurosawa movies and John Wayne movies.
- The one that ripped off an Akira Kurosawa classic.
- The one with the most spoiled plot twist in ALL of fiction.
- The one with the adorable animals that will BRUTALLY SLAUGHTER YOU.
- The worst Babylon 5 episode ever made.
- Twilight IN SPACE!!!
- The goldmine of so many memes.
- The one that ripped off the one that ripped off an Akira Kurosawa classic.
- The one that turned the franchise's lore upside down.
- The Holiday Special
- More of the cute savages, because you loved them so much.
- Oh, that still wasn't enough of 'em? HERE'S MORE!
- The one that ripped off Halo: Reach.